Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Hot Mineral Pool

One thing I wish I could take home with me is the hot mineral pool.  I have used this every day throughout my stay at HHI.  The first week, I would go in twice a day.  It's amazing.  After just 15 minutes in the hot mineral pool, my spirits would be lifted and I would feel an incredible sense of peace.  I would walk back to my room with a smile throughout my being.  You can bet I'll be doing more hot baths when I get home!

My favorite time to go to the pool is in the evening.  I go at 5:30 p.m, which is the start of dinner time.  Most people are heading to dinner so the pool area is usually quiet and peaceful.  The mineral content in the pool makes me buoyant, so I just hook my toes over the edge to hold on and I float on my back looking up at the palm tree silhouettes, the stars, or the clouds and birds overhead depending on the time of day....  aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....

No comments:

Post a Comment