Sunday, January 13, 2013

Day 14

Day 1
Today is my 14th full day of the Life Transformation Program at HHI.  Sundays are nice quiet relaxing days...
So, in this post, I've included a photo from the morning of my first full day (Day 1), a photo from Day 7, and a photo from today (Day 14).  Day 1 is on the top, Day 7 is in the middle, and Day 14 is on the bottom. 

Day 7
Ditto notes from Day 7: I was hoping to include full body photos but, I took them length-wise and they come into blogger side-ways instead of upright and I haven't figured out how to rotate them back to upright...  not sure it's possible...?  At any rate, I'm not sure I found the best place to take the photos since lighting is always changing outdoors and my schedule for taking these photos is always changing but, perhaps there's some difference that can bee seen.... 


Day 14
Today I attempted to take a photo with similar lighting to previous photos...

I don't know if it's just me or the lighting or what...  I feel like my face in the Day 14 photo looks completely different than my face in the other two photos...?  The coloring is definitely different.  That's probably either the lighting or I'm losing my tan...  But, I also feel like my face looks rounder...  I wonder if that's because of the smile I put on my face as I was thinking loving compassionate thoughts to all those that read this blog and look at the photo...?
:)

With respect to other changes...
Ignoring the 5 pounds that I gained over Christmas week and lost the first week I was at HHI, I've only really lost maybe 3 or 4 pounds over the past two weeks.  Hopefully fat and muscle are readjusting as I've been doing aerobics and weight training, which I haven't done in a long time.


No comments:

Post a Comment