Sunday, January 13, 2013

HippY Chic

Fenugreek Sprouts
So, one could say that I'm practicing some "hippy chic" ways...
Or, "Hippi Chic" as in Hippocrates Health Institute ways....
For one, I've stopped using antiperspirant and deodorant all together.
Most antiperspirant and deodorant products are filled with chemicals and substances that we shouldn't be putting on our skin, not to mention on an important lymph node location like our armpits.
So I figure, what's the point when I smell like garlic anyways! LOL :)
That, and eating fenugreek sprouts makes one smell nice! :)
Since the moment I found out fenugreek sprouts make you smell good, I've been eating them every day at lunch and dinner.  It takes about a week to take affect, probably depending on the amount of detox you're doing...
Well, this Saturday I was at the gym in the morning and one of my roommates was there too.  She had just finished working out and was going to be heading home, as in her real home, she had just completed the 3 week HHI program.  She came over to give me a hug good-bye, meanwhile apologizing for her detoxing body odor, which I honestly didn't notice.  Anywho, she knew I was eating the fenugreek sprouts, but since we were at the gym, she asked if I had any deodorant or anything on.  I said, "nope, I'm using fenugreek!" with a big smile and laugh! LOL!  She laughed and went into the shower.  Meanwhile I went back to lifting weights...  As I was stretching my arms above my head, I decided to take a nonchalant sniff at my armpits...  Low and Behold!  They smelled faintly of some kind of exotic cinnamon-style spice!  I couldn't believe it!  So cool !  And, exactly as Brian Clement had described in class.  When my roommate came back out of the shower, I ran over to tell her that I smelled my armpits and they smelled spicy!  She said, no way! Let me smell them.  I was like, are you sure...?  She said, yes.  So, she sniffed, and sure enough she said she could smell the spiciness!  We laughed. LOL :)
Studies say that fenugreek is also good for women's breast health :)   EAT UP!

No comments:

Post a Comment