Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Fasting Day and Walmart

Is it me....?  Or, does it seem strange to offer a trip to Wal-Mart at 7:30 p.m. on a liquid fast day...
Wednesdays are liquid fasting days at HHI.  Although not solid food, I'm feeling fairly full from all the liquids...  2 ounces wheat grass in the morning, 8 ounces lemon water also morning, 16 ounces green juice mid-morning, yummy coconut water for lunch, 16 ounces green juice mid-afternoon, and a cup of green soup for dinner... not to mention all the plain ol' water I've had today.  I actually feel quite content.  However...  a trip to Wal-Mart?  Is that advisable?  I've been at HHI for 3 full days now and today is liquid fast day...  How will I manage once I get to Wal-Mart?  I don't really want to go but, unfortunately, there's a few things I need, including a new camera.  I really don't want to miss photographing this experience and the charger for my old beaten up camera cannot be found.  So, I guess it's time for new!  Now, off to Wal-Mart!

No comments:

Post a Comment