Thursday, January 17, 2013

Blood pressure down to 136 over 92

I woke up this morning feeling more than done with being down in the dumps the last few days.  So, I decided to take charge of myself and put on a positive attitude.  I picked out my positive pink "believe" tinkerbell shirt and put on a smile.  Eventually, it felt real.
I went in for my last of five IVs today.  I focused on being relaxed.  When the machine took my blood pressure I worked at staying calm and imagined being in a field of flowers...
And, the very first blood pressure reading was 136 over 92.  And, although those numbers are still on the high side, I was ecstatic to see them.  These numbers definitely lower than the 150s over 100s I was seeing last week!  Going in the right direction!

No comments:

Post a Comment