Tuesday, January 1, 2013

First 6 ounces

After a fairly good night's sleep, minus all the ruckus that woke me up at midnight... hmmm... oh, Happy New Year!!!
This morning I awoke feeling much better than yesterday.  I strolled over to the dinning hall for some morning electrolyte water and then headed over to get my BP checked.  This morning's BP reading was 130 over 80.  I'm a little shocked that it could have dropped so much after just one day of detox...  The nurse took it twice...  well, we'll see what Friday morning brings.
After that lovely news, I went to the "juice bar" to make my first round of 6 ounces of wheat grass juice.  I would love to post photos of the juice bar but...  I forgot my camera charger and battery is almost dead.  I have some ideas to remedy this situation and hope to start getting photos up on the blog in the next couple days....
Anywho, I digress from wheat grass... beautiful green wheat grass.
The HHI recommendation while on site working on a health challenge is 6 ounces of wheat grass twice per day.  We drink the first 2 ounces within 15 minutes of juicing and the next 4 ounces...  well, I'll perhaps save that for later... let's just say, the goal is 20 minutes and I made it 3 minutes this morning...
One of the people in the juice bar this morning mentioned to me that he loved the wheat grass and said he'd lost 20 pounds in two weeks...  I'm down one pound from yesterday but, that's no big surprise because I was 141 before the Christmas holidays and now I'm 146.  I expect those holiday pounds to melt away quickly and then start working on the other.
Also this morning, I noticed I have evidence of another detox symptom that I forgot to mention yesterday...  That is, random skin rashes.  Yup, I've got a small one.
All and all though, I feel pretty good this morning :)
I think it's time for mineral pools and meditation....

No comments:

Post a Comment