Sunday, January 6, 2013

Day 7

Today is my 7th full day of the Life Transformation Program at HHI.  It's a Sunday and the schedule is light.  It's been a nice quiet relaxing day filled with wheatgrass juice, exercise, hot mineral pool, and this cool thing called the theragem, with which I'm absolutely in love.  My experiences during this treatment are wonderous. When I get home I'll be getting my crystals back out and using them again. 
So, in this post, I've included a photo from the morning of my first full day (Day 1) and a photo from today (Day 7).  Day 1 is on the top and Day 7 is on the bottom.  I was hoping to include full body photos but, I took them length-wise and they come into blogger side-ways instead of upright and I haven't figured out how to rotate them back to upright...  not sure it's possible...?  At any rate, I'm not sure I found the best place to take the photos since lighting is always changing outdoors and my schedule for taking these photos is always changing but, perhaps there's some difference that can bee seen....  Not sure, might be the lighting...  Either way, I'm feeling much better than I have in a long time.  And, next Sunday, I'll try to take the photo at the same time as I did the first time... 

No comments:

Post a Comment