Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Electromagnetic Radiation

One of the many things I learned at the Hippocrates Health Institute, besides going about eating living foods, is to be aware of radiation.
Different types of radiation are all around us.  We probably expose ourselves most frequently to electromagnetic radiation, which comes from our computers, TVs, phones, wireless routers, refrigerators, and even our alarm clocks!
One way to protect against these is to throw out all electronic devices! LOL :)
I know, not possible.
Another way is by using a device that somehow neutralizes these electromagnetic waves...
One such device is produced by Gia Wellness.
These devices are not cheap.
And, it's really difficult for many of us to believe and trust in things that we simply cannot see for ourselves.  But, there are devices that can detect electromagnetic radiation so, make no mistake about it, it's there, even if you can't see it!
The debate as to whether or not electromagnetic radiation impacts our health continues...
Some say yes, most definitely.  Others say no....
I have a hard time believing that all these electronic devices around us are not doing us harm.
While at Hippocrates, I did buy a 6-pack of the universal guards.  I put one on my laptop, one on my significant other's laptop, two on the TV, and two on the wireless router.  They last 3 years.
I wish I had gotten protectors for the cell phones too.  Since I don't have one on the cell phone, this is a big reason I try not to talk on the cell phone for too long.  Even with the protectors, it's still probably best to limit the amount of time you hold a cell phone anywhere next to your body.

Maybe I'm just gullible... 
But, I feel better having these protectors on the computers and wireless router that we use so much. 
I have also made it a point to unplug the wireless router when not in use.  There's no reason to have those waves going through your body all night long while you're sleeping.  I wish I could do something about the neighbor's wireless that I know makes it over to our house.  Oh well, at least we're taking steps with what we have control over. 




No comments:

Post a Comment