Saturday, December 29, 2012

"Last Meal"

Well... I certainly don't want to show up to the Hippocrates Health Institute tomorrow without having had a "Last Meal!"  So, off to T.G.I. FRiDAY'S for the second night in a row for their new (super delicious) Sedona Black Bean Burger.  Yum!  Today also included "last lunch" at the Olive Garden.  It seems every time I try to do a "last meal" it always ends up being a last three or four meals... and perhaps never really amounting to a last meal, since I may eat healthier for a little while and then slowly revert back to the old bad habits of salt-licked and surgary, empty calorie, foods.  But, I am hoping with positive thoughts that this time is different.  Because my body is really saying, "Enough is enough already!"  It's past time to get serious about being healthier.  So, with multiple gentle and not-so-gentle urgings from the universe, I'm heading to the Hippocrates Health Institute for their Life Transformation Program, for 3 weeks!  Perhaps still slightly in denial since it's after 11 p.m. and I'm still not completely packed...  Part of me is excited at the promise of this refreshing restart! and part is sad and nervous...  can I really do this?  will I follow through after the 3 weeks have passed?  only time and this blog will tell....

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous12/30/2012

    Wow, Jen - the transformation program looks awesome! Hopefully you can share some of what you learn. I look forward to hearing about your journey!
    Karen Freedman

    ReplyDelete